Rostelecom to expand trending technology offerings
"Rostelecom intends to continue strengthen technological leadership," Rostelecom Senior Vice President of Manual Communication Networks Alexander Zeitlin said. "New technologies will simplify network infrastructure and reduce operation costs."
In approaching these new market sectors, Rostelecom has simplified its procedures in offering access to the market by reducing design complexity.
"I believe that SDN and NFV technology will significantly reduce capital costs and accelerate the launch of new services," Rostelecom Technical Strategy Director Edward Vasilenko said.
In looking to the future, Rostelecom has started to consider the possibility of entering the market with even newer technological trends, including translation intensive software services.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants