Aeroexpress releases new train schedule for 2014-2015
In an effort to improve passenger service, Aeroexpress will offer added trains to all its lines during peak hours in the morning and at night.
As a result, Sheremetyevo-bound trains will run every 20 minutes while trains connecting the Belarusian Railway Station and Sheremetyevo will now depart in the mornings at 8:20 and 8:40, and in the evening at 5:20 and 5:40. Trains headed in the opposite direction will depart at 9:20 a.m., 9:40 a.m., 6:20 p.m. and 6:40 p.m.
Trains headed towards Domodedovo will receive an additional departure time both in the morning and at night. Paveletskiy Station-bound trains will receive an additional departure at 12:30 a.m. and at 6:30 a.m.
Aeroexpress said the company is on schedule to open the Jubilee stop on June 1 between the Kazan airport and the Kazan city center.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants