Ural Yekaterinburg's youth team loses to Magnitogorsk
The loss still leaves both teams in the third division of the Russian championship.
At the end of the first half of the game, the teams were tied 2-2. However, Magnitogorsk was able to exploit weaknesses in Ural Yekaterinburg's defense to score three goals in the second half of the game.
Ural Yekaterinburg will next play Metallurg Asha on June 3. Currently, Metallurg is considered one of the strongest teams in the league with a higher standing in the championship than both Ural Yekaterinburg and Magnitogorsk.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants