Linkoping University professor lectures on physics at UrFU
The lecture detailed how theoretical physics can be used in studying the properties of the Earth's core and also on how computer models can help develop qualitatively new materials.
The talk also included an overview of ab initio electronic structure theory and how it can be used in study. Additional topics also included modern methods of first-principles modeling of phase stability, thermodynamic and mechanical properties of materials and the predictive power of the modern theory.
Abrikosov's research focused on empirical paradigm shifts throughout human history with the objective of looking toward powerful materials that will be used as tools in the third millennium.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants