USUE students, teachers awarded research funding
USUE students Oksana Sokolovsky and Alain Rybalko are currently working as a team on a social science research project, which was awarded funding by the Astana Club's advisory council, along with USUE graduate student Alexander Buruhig and USUE associate professor Alexander Maltsev, who each work individually.
The university also has a strong presence on the Astana Club's advisory council, with two of its eight seats occupied by USUE Rector Mikhail Fedorov and Vice Rector Dmitry Karh.
Presiding over last week's forum was Nobel Laureate Robert Aumann, who determined that Maltsev's research project should receive the highest level of funding from the council. Maltsev will receive a $30,000 grant for his work.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants