MegaFon named winner of "Captains of Russian Business" award
The National Business Award agency compiles annual market research of Russia in the areas of personnel selection and human resources management to determine the winner of the title.
A jury of experts is assembled from recruitment agencies, law firms, public relations agencies and businesses schools to evaluate the companies. Evaluation criteria include management of public image, industry positioning and strict adherence to fair business ethics.
Alexander Goncharov, the editor of "Human Resources Management" magazine, said MegaFon was selected as this year's "Captains of Russian Business" award because of the company's contributions to the development and maintenance of high standards in the area of human resources among large Russian companies.
"We are pleased that our approach to the management and selection of staff was highly appreciated among independent experts," MegaFon Human Resources Director Olga Filatova said in accepting the award on the company's behalf. "Those 30,000 employees who work in the company are not only the foundation of a successful business, but also its reputation in the market."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants