More than 300 groups to perform at Old New Rock festival
Ten percent of applicants are from the Sverdlovsk region, while the rest are musical acts from other parts of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia and Germany, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Only 50 bands, however, will ultimately be invited to participate in the music festival, which will be held June 20-21 at Yekaterinburg's Volna recreation center. Preference will be given to acts based in Sverdlovsk. Festival organizers plan to announce the official lineup in early June.
The selected bands will open the festival, while headliners DDT, SKAY, TOP, Surganova & Orchestra, Billy's Band, MORDOR, Oleg Universal, GilZA, Vadim Samoilov and Romario will perform the final events, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants