New substation to support Titanium Valley enterprises
Workers are expected to finish the station by the end of the year. Then substation will be the first power source for future enterprises in the special economic zone, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The $5.9 million station is being built by order of MRSK Urala and will be fitted with two 10 mega volt ampere (MVA) transformers as required by a technological hookup agreement. The station must also have the capacity to raise its transformers to 40 MVA in the future.
Approximately $140 million was allocated to the Titanium Valley zone for infrastructure purposes in 2013-2017, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants