Aeroexpress celebrates one-year anniversary of Kazan route
The company opened the route in the summer of 2013 in preparation for the 27th World Summer Universiade, which was held in the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The route, which runs 18 scheduled trips per day, carried more than 14,000 passengers in the area during the first four months of 2014.
The company said it hopes to make the route to Kazan even more convenient for residents and will be adding a new stop called Yubileynaya this summer.
"For the year, Kazan Aeroexpress transported more than 55,000 people and has become an integral part of the transport infrastructure of the city," Aeroexpress CEO Alexey Krivoruchko said.
The company is also updating its trains to be equipped with air conditioning, modern toilet complexes and places for persons with disabilities. Disabled passengers will also be provided with personal assistance from the moment of arrival to the station to the reception desk at the airport.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants