Ural Yekaterinburg youth team wins youth championship
Held in Tyumen, the day-long championship gathered eight teams from across the Sverdlovsk, Omsk, Chelyabinsk, Kurgan and Tyumen regions, as well as the Republic of Bashkortostan and Perm Krai.
Andrew Korchemkin captained the Ural Yekaterinburg team, scoring seven points in three games throughout the day. In the final game of the day, Ural Yekaterinburg defeated Bashkortostan 2-0, with the final goal scored by Korchemkin.
"I believe that this year's tournament in Tyumen was for us the most important race," Korchemkin said. "The winning team will go to the all-Russian final which will be held in late August."
During the award ceremony, Ural teammate Illya Nekrasov received an award for being the best midfielder of the tournament.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants