Russian, Chinese hold joint naval exercises in East China Sea
The Russian delegation first arrived in Shanghai on May 18. The joint naval exercises program will be held through May 26 in various locations throughout the the northern area of the East China Sea, Ekburg.ru reports.
The active phase of the exercises will be held May 23-24 where members of the Chinese and Russian navies will be tested on various scenarios, including anchored defense ships, hijacked ships, joint air defense detection, planned attacks, anti-submarine actions and search and rescue activities.
A total of 12 Russian and Chinese ships will be used during Sea Interaction 2014, including missile cruisers, destroyers, landing ships, sea tankers, supply ships and tugboats, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants