Yekaterinburg's Night of Museums draws 100,000 visitors
Held on Saturday and Sunday, the Night of Museums featured 73 exhibition points for attendees to visit. The exhibition points were scattered among both private and public museums throughout the city, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"This is the eighth time this multicultural project has been taking place in Yekaterinburg, and it undoubtedly attracts increasing more residents and visitors with every round," the city's culture department said in a statement, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants