Innoprom 2014 to feature participation from 600 companies
This year's Innoprom will focus on the intellectual industry and will prominently feature technological developments that promise to lead the Russian industrial sector into a more modern and competitive age.
Each of the exhibitors at this year's Innoprom will be required to pay a $342 entry fee. Further, Innoprom offers seven exhibition space options which range in price from $200 to $500, depending on booth size and location in the exhibition hall.
Additional information about Innoprom-2014 can be found at www.innoprom.com.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants