UrFU students to study leadership, communication in Thailand
The cultural program will be organized by the School of Leadership and Communications and the Department of Marketing Communications and Branding Institute for Public Management and Entrepreneurship. It will be held at Burapha University International College (BUUIC) in Thailand.
Students will study in the college alongside Thai students for the first 10 days, followed by a field study of Thai culture. The entire program will be conducted in English.
Tuition, accommodations and excursions are free for the students, who will be paying their own airfare and personal expenses.
Students will receive certificates from BUUIC and UrFU at the conclusion of the program.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants