Sverdlovsk named best region for small business development
Conference leaders singled out six companies headquartered in the Sverdlovsk region, the collective successes of which include both sales and innovation as evidence that the region is the nation's leader in small and medium business development. Counted among those businesses were a cosmetics manufacturer, a medial equipment manufacturer and a bio-fuel technology developer, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Sverdlovsk Region's stand was difference in that it presented technological advances in difference fields: medicine, construction and cosmetic medicine," Deputy Head of Exhibition Activity of the All-Russian Exhibition Center Natalya Bobrovskaya said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The presence of manufacturing companies was a nice fact as it proved that the Urals are in are an industrial area even on the small business scale."
Attended by representatives from 11 Russian federal constituencies and more than 300 small and businesses, the Sverdlovsk region was represented by the regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund at the conference.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants