Crews to conduct road repairs on Yekaterinburg's streets
Region DRSU, a roadway management company, began its work over the weekend on several patronage streets by Yekaterinburg's Red Army area. This phase of repairs is expected to last until May 25, when patronage streets adjacent to Pioneer street are expected to be refurbished, Ekburg.ru reports.
Next, crews will begin work on Tula Lane, redirecting both vehicle and pedestrian traffic around Congress Street to Seraphim Deryabina Volgograd, a neighboring side street. Once work on Tula Lane and Congress Street is completed, crews will make repairs to Seraphim Deryabina Volgograd street, as well as Onufriyeva and Repin Streets.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants