MegaFon launches 4G internet across Russia's Dagestan
The company will be increasing its mobile internet coverage over the next year to the cities of Khasavyurt, Kaspiysk, Buynaksk, Kizlyar, Derbent and Izberbash.
The new service offers speeds of 150 megabytes per second, which allows for faster downloads of files than with the previous generation of communication networks. The new network also allows customers to watch HD video and use other internet services that require high speeds, such as online games and fast mobile device response.
MegaFon serves approximately 1.5 million subscribers in Dagestan, offering the ability to download 20 gigabyte traffic at maximum speed per day and 7.59 gigabyte at night, without restrictions in terms of consumption and traffic speed.
The company is offering the chance to receive a 4G modem for less than $1 when purchasing unlimited mobile internet for one month. The company also offers more than 60 cell phones and tablet computers that are compatible with the 4G+ technology.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants