UrFU deliver APECS presentation at academic council
The event brought together undergraduates, graduate students and young researchers to engage in international grant projects, seminars and conferences.
The presentation also offered participants the opportunity to network with international scientific and research institutions, as well as seek the consultation of experts in the field of polar research and education, according to associate professor Natalia Malygina.
APECS is an international and interdisciplinary organization for students and professionals in higher education with interests in polar regions. The organization facilitates networking to share ideas and experiences and drive collaborations, as well as to provide career development and further education in areas of polar research.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants