Urals region indicts 75 in Q1 on embezzlement in communal housing services
A spokesperson for the Ural Federal District's general prosecutor's office said that "out of 765 criminal cases relating to embezzlement in this sector, the verdict of 'guilty' was pronounced or other non-rehabilitating rulings were pronounced on 112 [of] the accused in 106 cases," Ural Business Consulting reports.
The prosecutor-general's provisions receiving office also received 52 applications in April 2014, most of which are complaints about the quality of communal housing services and supposed errors in housing service bills.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants