Flights grounded at Koltsovo Airport after bomb threat
While no explosives were found after a thorough investigation of the airport and the surrounding areas, approximately 300 passengers were evacuated, Shanghai Daily reports.
The airport resumed operation at approximately 6 a.m. local time after authorities concluded their investigation. Police have not yet identified the individual who called in the bomb threat.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants