Yekaterinburg to open fire education center for public education
The city of Yekaterinburg is following the lead of the Chkalovsky district, which established a similar center earlier this year. The center was used a control center for emergency responders as they repaired underground water storage facilities for the village of Shabrovskoe vand planned water extraction operations in the village of Green Bor, Ekburg.ru reports.
Yekaterinburg's center will not only distribute fire safety leaflets to the residents of the city but will also conduct emergency situation training and recreational competitions, and compile support packages for professional firefighters in the area.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants