Aeroexpress to add Jubilee stop in June
The Jubilee station is situated between the Kazan airport and the city center. Service to and from the airport and the city center will continue to operate 18 times a day, and the travel time is expected to remain at 20 minutes, despite the added stop.
Tickets for passengers traveling to or from the airport using either the city center or Jubilee station can be purchased for $5.76. Meanwhile, passengers traveling to or from Jubilee station and the city center can purchase discounted tickets for $4.03.
Aeroexpress, which is owned in part by Uzbek businessman Iskander Makhmudov, first began operating in Kazan last May to offer airport transportation to guests attending the 27th World Summer Universiade.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants