Ural Yekaterinburg defeats Krasnodar to remain in championships
Ural forward Gerson Acevedo scored the first goal 27 minutes into the start of the game. Kuban midfielder Vladislav Ignatyev tied the game minutes later, with Ural forward Denis Dorozhkin scoring the second and winning goal for Yekaterinburg approximately one hour later, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
Anzi Makhachkala, Volga Nizhny Novogorod, Krylia Sovetov Samara and Toms Tomsk have already been eliminated from the championships. Of the 12 teams remaining in the Russian Premier League, Ural Yekaterinburg stands in last place with 31 championship points.
CSKA Moscow--owned in part by Uzbek mogul Iskander Makhmudov--is the highest-ranked team in the championship with 61 points, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants