MegaFon sponsors Zelenograd Open for disabled tennis players
This year's event marks the fourth consecutive time MegaFon has sponsored the Zelenograd Open. Participating in this year's competition were 20 of the strongest disabled athletes from across Moscow, Tyumen, Ufa and Togliatti.
"Helping people with disabilities is one of the priorities of charity policy of MegaFon," MegaFun Public Relations Director Peter Lidov said. "Sporting events federal and regional level, which we regularly support, each time becoming a real event for participants, creating additional incentives for new success and achievements of the Russians in the international arena."
Yuri Golovin and Lyudmila Bubnova of the Moscow region won the men's singles and women's singles events, respectively. Meanwhile, Ufa's Arthur Shaikhislamov and Saitgareev Ildous claimed first prize in the men's doubles event. Bubnova and Victoria Dmitrov were the winners of the women's doubles event.
"We are grateful to MegaFon for the support of such an important event for the athletes," Leonid Szewczyk, director of this year's Zelenograd Open, said. "Organization of international tennis tournaments in Russia gives you the opportunity to participate in them for people with disabilities without going abroad to receive ranking points and thus improve its position in the world rankings to participate in the Paralympic Games."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants