UrFU's Lingua T linguistic theatre to perform Agatha Christie's "Mousetrap"
While the performance will be in English, Russian translations of the dialogue will be simultaneously projected for spectators.
"A real detective at arm's length," Director Lyubov Putilova said. "Guest house, in which each and every bit daft suspicious. If you have not read the book, until the last minutes of the play never guess who the killer is."
The performance will begin at 7 p.m. local time at Yekaterinburg's House of Actors. Tickets are available for purchase at the theater or through UrFU's Foreign Languages department.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants