Ural Airlines adds Virtual Assistant to website
Comprised of four components, Virual Assistant is a supplement to Ural Airlines' website which aims to improve the company's relationship with its passengers.
The first component is online support, which lets customers ask service-related questions. Customers can receive help through online chat, email, phone call or via social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
A FAQ section was added to the company's website, and a new Wiki on the company's rules, services and products has been posted. The company also improved its contact information posting, providing users with multiple addresses and phone numbers for its local operations and headquarters.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants