CSKA Moscow defeats Amkar Perm 3-1 in RPL
The Moscow team earned its eighth league win in succession, thanks to a strong second half performance by Zoran Tosic and Seydou Doumbia, according to SoccerWay.
Another match this weekend between league leaders Zenit and second-place Lokomotiv Moscow resulted in a draw, which provided CSKA Moscow an advantage in league standings.
CSKA Moscow, which is owned in part by Uzbek businessman Iskander Makhmudov, now stands one point behind Lokomotiv and two behind Zenit. The team will play two more matches in the tournament, including one at home, SoccerWay reports.
Volga, meanwhile, lost to Krasnodar 1-0, putting them five points behind Krylya Sovetov, which lost to Kuban Krasnodar 4-0.
Krylya Sovetov and Ural currently hold the relegation play-off spots. Ural is ranked 13th behind Tom Tomsk, who recently defeated Spartak Moscow, according to SoccerWay.
With two matches to go, Sovetov and Gadzhi Gadzhiev hold 14th and 15th places, respectively.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants