UrFU to host fourth Fitness University dance festival
The event, which will be held from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on May 17, invites participants to take master classes in such areas as hip hop and zumba.
The Institute of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy at Ural Federal University organized the event, which aims to promote a healthy, active lifestyle.
The festival also gives participants the opportunity to try out advanced fitness technology and educate themselves on new advances in physical fitness.
In addition to classes and workshops, participants in the festival can also compete in a dance marathon.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants