Officials unveil statue to encourage dog owners to pick up after pets
The project, entitled "Clean Yard-- A Clear Conscience" was designed and produced by sculpture students at the Ural State Academy of Architecture, AMIC.ru reports.
The statue itself is temporary by design, as artists composed the dog and the feces out of particle board and plaster, coated in bronze paint.
Project organizers said the initial shock value of the piece will be enough to shame careless dog owners who do clean up after their pets, according to AMIC.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants