Aeroexpress offers free transport for WWII veterans
From May 5-11, veterans and their travel companions may travel on lines departing from Moscow, Vladivostok and Kazan free of charge through Aeroexpress, which is owned in part by Uzbek businessman Iskander Makhmudov.
The company also encourages veterans to make use of Aeroexpress' "Personal Assistant" service, which is also offered free of charge. "Personal Assistant" provides elderly and disabled riders help with loading luggage and printing tickets at train terminals.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants