MMK pioneers new coating to expand product line
The coating was developed after MMK launched its second extension to the cold-roll facility at Rolling Mill 11, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The new coating has improved anti-corrosion properties and welding properties. Additionally, the new surface of the coating enhances the material quality of the products prior to painting. The coating will primarily be used in the automobile industry.
Based in Russia, MMK is one of the largest steel producers in the world. MMK offers a broad range of steel products in compliance with international quality standards and certificates. The company is currently carrying out a long-term modernization program.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants