Rostelecom offers free phone calls, telegram service for WWII veterans
Veterans with the required credentials are entitled to up to 60 minutes of both domestic and international calls to friends and family in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Abkhazia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and South Ossetia.
Calls may be placed and received at offices of veteran registration, as well as hospitals and Rostelecom call centers.
Moreover, veterans may send telegrams free-of-charge throughout Russia and the CIS countries from May 7-9. Telegrams may be ordered via home phone or in a Rostelecom service center.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants