Aeroexpress' "Honest Cabbies..." campaign takes first place in ad festival
The company's "Honest Cabbies Recommend Aeroexpress: Lie Detector" campaign featured video and radio commercials, billboards and advertising on taxis.
The commercials follow everyday Moscow taxi drivers who have to face the choice between speaking honestly and making money--the drivers tell fares Aeroexpress, which is owned in part by Uzbek mogul Iskander Makhmudov, is faster than taking a taxi.
The White Square awards recognize advertisements that bring creativity and innovative solutions to the industry. Entries are judged by an international jury made up of 63 people in the advertising industry who have received international recognition or other prestigious awards.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants