UrFU takes part in Urals collegiate programming competition
The UrFU team went up against other Ural teams--each side being made up of five teams, including one school.
The Ural team was made up of students from Izhevsk, Chelyabinsk, Tyumen and Perm. The Ural match against the team from UrFU ended in a draw, however additional factors were taken into account which resulted in the Ural team defeating the team from UrFU.
The tournament also invites student teams from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk and more. St. Petersburg took home the championship and will advance to the world finals.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants