Turtle found near death in Iset River to make full recovery
The woman who found the turtle--a species common to warm climates of the southern U.S. and northern Mexico--wrapped it and brought it to Ural State Agricultural University's Animal Rehabilitation Center, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
The turtle was diagnosed with pneumonia and received a round of antibiotics. After three days beneath a heat lamp, the turtle opened its eyes and began to swim.
An expert at the center said that turtle could have either been removed from its tank and lost by a child, or it was intentionally dumped, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants