Ural Yekaterinburg match against Tomsk rescheduled due to poor weather
Initially, league officials had planned to reschedule the match for Saturday but were forced to once again postpone the game. The closure of Koltsovo International Airport prohibited the Tomsk team from traveling to Yekaterinburg.
On Saturday, league officials met at Yekaterinburg's Central Stadium, the home of Ural Yekaterinburg, which is owned in part by Uzbek mogul Iskander Makhmudov, to discuss options for rescheduling the game--the 27th round of the SOGAZ Russian football championship.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants