Ural Airlines offers discounted round-trip flights from Moscow to Montenegro
The fare is $280 round-trip for customers who travel on May 31 for a duration of no more than a week.
Travelers can return to Moscow through Podgorica and Tivat for a special price of $150 when departing May 31 and June 4.
Customers are encouraged to purchase their tickets online at UralAirlines.com or to book in one of the airline's offices.
Montenegro is located on the Adriatic Sea in southeastern Europe. The country's resorts offer entertainment, swimming and other leisure activities.
The country's geographical landscape ranges from high peaks to narrow coastal plains. It is home to wide biological diversity thanks to its geological base, landscape, climate and soil.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants