Seliger organizer Rosmolodezh launches anniversary logo competition
The Seliger 2014 event, which will feature performances and educational opportunities, centers on looking towards the future of youth participation in national affairs.
"We call Rosmolodezh the 'Agency of the Future,'" Rosmolodezh head Sergey Pospelov said. "We want the logo to convey this meaning. Young people-- people who want to change their lives and in the country for better. It is those who generate ideas, engaged in science and creativity every day puts soul into his work and thinking about the future, those who dream and do not give way to the difficulties. We want the logo to be bright and cheerful [with] youth."
Pospelov encouraged potential logo design competitors to avoid traditional sensibilities such as using a three-color scheme. Moreover, he suggested that logo entries should be different from logos of existing youth movements and parties.
The winner will be given a prize of $1,400. Submissions will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants