CSEDays enrollment open for UrFU students
This year's CSEDays will center on the theme of "Strings. Languages. Machines."--students will get the chance to interact with experts in the field of information technology and computer science.
Additionally, participants will have the opportunity to attend classes and present their research in the field.
CSEDays will be comprised of four mini-lecture courses taught by leading computer science educators from universities across the world. Lectures will be conducted primarily in English.
"Every year the school is growing both quantitatively and qualitatively," CSEDays organizer Catherine Neznahina said. "Full transition to the English language barriers removed for foreigners: for example, last year the party even came from Brazil. But there are immutable things: friendly atmosphere which the live communication on complex and at the same time interesting topics, as well as terrific performance of the participants. It's great that every year becomes more enthusiastic."
CSEDays is presented by UrFU in conjunction with the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, with funding from leading regional IT companies SKB Kontur and JetBrains.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants