Cisco taking applications for IoT Innovation Grand Challenge
The challenge is an open, global competition that seeks to foster growth in startup businesses that contribute to the growth of the IoT. The first round of judging will take place in July, with the selection of 18 ideas, which will be narrowed down to three in the third and final round.
Three winners of the competition will share a $250,000 award. Winners will also be provided with mentoring, training and access to business expertise, as well as the opportunity to develop, test and pilot new technologies.
Competition entries will be accepted until July 1, and winners will be selected at the Internet of Things World Forum in Chicago from October 14-16.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants