Urals foundry to produce Putin coins to commemorate Crimea's annexation
The Crimea 2014 Collection will feature 25 sterling silver and gold-plated coins featuring an image of Putin on the front and a relief of the outline of the Black Sea peninsula on the back, The Moscow Times reports.
Each coin is approximately the size of a human palm and weighs nearly two pounds. Prices of the coins have not yet been set.
The Art-Grani foundry has produced special edition coins commemorating notable Russian citizens and national events for 15 years, according to The Moscow Times.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants