TTK-Urals establishes telecom services at Yekaterinburg business park
A subsidiary of TTK, TTK-Urals now offers occupants of the business park a VLAN link capable of of up to one gigabyte per second transfer speeds, Telecompaper reports.
Russian telecom provider Rostelecom continues to offer residents of Clever Business Park a full portfolio of services including broadband, local and regional DLD-ILD-telephony and IP VPN services.
Currently, Rostelecom provides data and telephone services to 169 business centers similar to Clever Business Park throughout the Sverdlovsk region, according to Telecompaper.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants