Ural Airlines adds Airbus A319
The newest aircraft, shipped from Turkey to Yekaterinburg, marks the 32nd Airbus vehicle to join Ural Airlines' fleet. Both the Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft feature 134 total seats--126 in economy and eight in business.
Later this year, Ural Airlines plans to add four additional Airbus A320 aircraft to its growing fleet.
In 2006, Ural Airlines entered a renewal agreement with Airbus in which Ural Airlines orders at least one new Airbus vehicle each year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants