UrFU to hold annual fitness festival for students
The event, which will be held at 9 a.m. on May 7, invites students to come test themselves in various areas of fitness.
Students can attend master classes and interact with physical education teachers and fitness professionals. The event also includes roundtable discussions on the development of new sport and recreation programs and on the practice of teaching physical education in schools and universities.
Participants will receive a commemorative certificate for participation in the event. The festival will also include an eight-hour dance marathon.
The university's sports club organized the event with the help of the UrFU Department of Services and Tourism in the Institute of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants