Yekaterinburg Jewelry Museum to feature Yemenite jewelry from Zion David
The collection includes products created by eight generations of the jeweler's family, as well as some of the family's personal creations and professional masterpieces, according to Oblastnaya Gazeta.
The exhibition will host archival photos and videos from the Yemenite tradition, including national costumes and household items.
David designed the exhibit to include firsthand stories about his family and his culture's history. Visitors can also take a master class on creating fine jewelry products, Oblastnaya Gazeta reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants