Aeroexpress to raise standard ticketing fees for physical ticket purchases
Beginning May 1, the changes will affect tickets purchased at Aeroexpress terminals, including the box office and ticket machines. Tickets sold online or using the Pay@Gate service will see no changes.
Standard tickets purchased electronically will remain at the current price of $9.54. When purchased in the box office, the tickets will cost $11.21, including the standard ticketing fee. Business class ticket purchases will be excluded from the rule changes.
The company has worked to reduce ticket prices with the implementation of new management policies, infrastructure and a reallocation of costs.
Passengers can now purchase tickets on the company's website, on the free mobile app or at the Pay@Gate turnstiles.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants