USUE to host summer computer skills camp for kids
Interested schoolchildren can explore topics like motion graphics, photo and video editing, 3D animation, web design, flash animation, information technology, mobile application development, 3D printing, English language, robotics and gaming design.
Courses will be held in USUE's classrooms and will be supplemented by recreational activities, including movie-watching, athletic events and contests.
The camp will begin June 2 and run until the end of August, while each individual course will last two weeks. Enrollment is $153 per student per course with no limit to the number of courses any student can take. Children of USUE employees will receive a 10 percent discount, while a five percent discount is offered to any family enrolling two or more children.U
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants