Yekaterinburg introduces proposals for road restoration
The proposals were reviewed by designers from the Transport Integration Group, which will inspect all the aspects relating to transportation links connecting roads with the Central Stadium. Their final findings will be presented to federal authorities at a later date, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The council said it hopes to reconstruct approximately 15 vital elements of the city's transportation infrastructure before the World Cup games.
The Transport Integration Group won the tender for reconstruction of the local road network. The proposals presented will be implemented using a $450 million investment from the Russian Mundial coordinators, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Yekaterinburg is one of 13 host cities for the major event. The city's Central Stadium will also receive upgrades in preparation for the tournament.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants