Night of Museums to be held next month in Yekaterinburg
The Night of Museums event, which will be held on May 17, is part of International Museum Day and also part of the Year of Culture in Russia, Ekburg.ru reports.
The theme comes from a poem by Russian Soviet poet Mark Lisiansky that encourages society to celebrate and honor contemporary creative heroes.
The event will include projects at 55 museums and galleries. Forty-eight sites offer children's programs, and children will be admitted to the museums for free. Adults will be able to access all included museums with one ticket, according to Ekburg.ru.
Yekaterinburg Academy of Contemporary Art Rector Michael Zanin said more than 1,000 volunteers will participate in the organization and preparation of this year's event.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants