USUE hosts closing ceremony of WorldSkills culinary competition
Presiding over the closing ceremony were representatives from the Sverdlovsk Ministry of Education, the city of Pervoualsk and USUE. A total of 267 college student competitors and 156 industry expert judges participated in the three-day competition.
"I prepared for the competition for two weeks," USUE student Konstantin Drozdov, the winner of the culinary arts competition, said. "Judging of the competition was strict, but overall it was interesting and fun. Teachers [gave] support before and after the match and watched the competition."
USUE students Alexander Aris and Anton Vyatkin won first place in the restaurant business portion of the competition, while Sasha Nicholas received the "Loyalty to Tradition" prize in the culinary arts contest.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants